$27 plus tax, s+h
Our creamy SenseCosmetics® Corrective Color Concealers with SenePlex® are the perfect answer to any skin imperfection. They can be used to color correct changes in pigmentation, blur fine lines, disguise broken capillaries, and to minimize deep shadows and/ or bruising.
White Concealer is a pure white, creamy color pigment that can be used to lighten any creamy shade of SenseCosmetics or on top of MakeSense Foundation as a highlighter, perfect for brightening undereyes.
Green Concealer works by using opposite colors to counteract redness and imperfections. Even skin discoloration and redness with this long-lasting formula that is blended with mint color pigments.
Corrective Color Concealers are blended with advanced anti-aging ingredients for perfect coverage and skin nourishment, all in one amazing product. Correct imperfections and blur fine lines and flaws with this creamy, long-lasting formula that nourishes skin while providing perfect coverage.
The Science Behind the Product
These creamy SenseCosmetics® provide skin nourishment, in addition to fantastic color corrective benefits, through our proprietary SenePlex® Complex. The formula consistency provides even coverage to conceal skin imperfections, or highlight if desired. Each Concealer shade works by using opposing colors to counteract specific flaws. Light, Medium and Deep Concealers contain yellow undertones to correct deep purple shadows, dark spots, blue-purple bruising and under-eye circles. Green Concealer contains mint pigments to even out redness due to flushed skin, broken capillaries or acne. White Concealer is used to highlight or blend to create custom shades.
- SenePlex Complex®– Kinetic enzyme that increases cellular renewal.
- Laminaria Digitata Extract: Algae extract. Hydrates, protects skin from the sun, and softens the skin. It is essential in the penetration of the top layer of the stratum corneum and enhances the skin’s ability to repair itself. .
- Glucosamine HCI- enhances the body’s ability to manufacture collagen.
- Sodium Hyaluronate- a ubiquitous carbohydrate polymer that is part of the extracellular matrix. It is a humectant about 100 times more effective as a humectant than Glycerin. (It is the key water-maintaining substances in human skin. Harsh living environment and aging can cause the decrease of HA content in skin, and as a result the water maintaining ability of the skin is weakened and the skin looks dry and rough. One of the main causes of skin senility is also the decrease of polysaccharides, such as HA. The special structure characteristic of HA makes it highly moisturizing and it has a water content regulating function; additionally, its solution has high viscoelasticity and lubricity. When HA solution is applied on the surface of skin, it can form an air permeable layer and keep the skin moist and smooth. The small molecular weight HA can penetrate into dermis layer, fully combine with water, promote skin blood microcirculation and nutrient absorption and maintain normal metabolism, and as a result, it plays a role of wrinkle removing, improving one’s appearance and improving the health of the skin.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice- most known for moisturizing, soothing, and healing.
- Tocopherol- Is a form of the Vitamin E family; helps to destroy free radicals.
- Retinyl Palmitate- It is fundamental for increasing skin elasticity and thickening of the epidermis and the dermis. Vitamin A plays an important role in RNA synthesis, known for its cellular renewal properties that speed up exfoliation to reveal younger, plumper skin cells. This process of cell renewal and exfoliation helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin irregularities. Medical studies indicate that Vitamin A is effective in slowing down skin aging and in reducing the number and depth of wrinkles. A regression of pigmented spots has been demonstrated in medical studies with regular use of Vitamin A.
- Panthenol- Vitamin B complex is essential for formation of new healthy tissues.